We are moved! http://danielwuzzhere.freesmfhosting.com/

This is an announcement for all newbies!!!

Warning_3
    Co-Owner

This is an announcement for all newbies!!!

Post  Warning_3 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:14 am

Welcome to the forum.

There are as in most forums a couple rules. we suggest you do not cuss in any way. We also do not accept spamming in the forums not made for that. to make my self clear, spamming is not typing yes or no to a question (although it would be nice if you made you posts a litle more interesting to read.) spamming is saying 'I LoVe VaNNILa ice CReam' in a topic talking about what your favorite movie is.

If you do break the rules you will reaceave a warning. when you get three warnings you become warning_3, no just kidding. you will receave a ban until the moderators have decided what to do with you. I hope you listen.
    Snevil
    Owner

Re: This is an announcement for all newbies!!!

Post  Snevil on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:50 am

Warning_3 wrote:Welcome to the forum.

There are as in most forums a couple rules. we suggest you do not cuss in any way. We also do not accept spamming in the forums not made for that. to make my self clear, spamming is not typing yes or no to a question (although it would be nice if you made you posts a litle more interesting to read.) spamming is saying 'I LoVe VaNNILa ice CReam' in a topic talking about what your favorite movie is.

If you do break the rules you will reaceave a warning. when you get three warnings you become warning_3, no just kidding. you will receave a ban until the moderators have decided what to do with you. I hope you listen.

I agree in most of this, but in some I don't.
    Snevil
    Owner

Post  Snevil on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:55 am

My list of rules:

- No spamming
    - Report abuse in "report abuse" forum.
    - No cussing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:53 am